Our Services - PE Advisor LLC Capabilities
Whether the challenge is transformational or turnaround usually the first priority is to THINK. We bring a simple, collaborative approach that consists of: current state assessment, envisioning differentiation and advantage and closing the gap. For example:
- We facilitated off-site strategic planning workshops between Executive Team and Board of Directors resulting in a fully integrated CRM platform used in real estate, marketing and merchandising and a 150-basis point improvement in sales conversion.
Acquisitions are challenging from both a change management and synergy capture perspective. We have experience on both sides of the transaction and understand how to strategize, plan and lead these complex projects. For example:
- We integrated three distinct sporting good brands acquired by private equity company. Then delivered an organizational assessment and re-design, assortment rationalization and vendor consolidation, implementation of a common ERP platform and store labor management solution resulting in $10M reduction in working capital, and $4M SG&A savings.
We drive sustainable value by focusing on business processes — how work gets done (DO). PE Advisors has extensive experience in the following core business processes:
● product design-to-delivery
● customer journey & fulfillment
● inventory planning and replenishment
LARGE-SCALE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Lasting sustainable results require collaboration, buy-in and a well-organized PLAN. We have created and supplemented project management offices for more than a dozen clients. As an example:
- Coordinated and led assessment, design and build of a comprehensive CRM and loyalty program. Project included acting as liaison between retailer, two third-party consulting firms and software vendor. Project resulted in highest sales volume and earnings in company’s history.
SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMIZATION
We help you maximize time to market and cost to serve your product to your customers by focusing on key areas of product design, factory base, country of origin, in-bound and outbound logistics, social compliance and sustainability. Examples include:
- Supply chain and inventory management assessment for private equity company as part of an acquisition due diligence.
- Thorough review of vertical private label supply chain including organization review and re-design, product development calendar, sourcing base and factory diversification. Results included 20% improved cycle time, diversified factory base out of China, lowered cost to serve by 18% and 95 basis point improvement in Year 1 gross margin.